It doesn’t matter how big your kitchen is, there is never enough space. So, to help you optimise your kitchen, we have complied a list of clever kitchen cupboard space savers.
If you’re someone who has everything piled up and tipping over, listen up! It’s time to make the most of every nook and cranny, and get organised!
Our Top Kitchen Cupboard Space Savers
1. Store your appliances inside the kitchen cabinet on a pull-out shelf.
Look at how much space you’ll save! Pull-out shelves can be a life saver particularly for small kitchens which really need the extra worktop space.
2. Hang up your pans on sliding hangers
3. Integrate your dish drying rack into the kitchen cabinet
Who would have thought that a solution can be so cheap and quick?! This small change will help your plates dry quicker, and also avoid further breakages by keeping the plates stacked safely (and neatly)!
4. Modify small drawers for storing utensils
Often, these drawers don’t even open! So you may aswell pry one open and attach a small tray on the inside to store small but useful items such as a sponge and cloth.
5. Use office organisers to store your foil and cling film
Not only is this hack so cheap, but it also involves the least amount of DIY! 😉
6. Pull-out drawers for storing fruit and vegetables
Not many people think of leaving fruit and vegetables in their drawers but it can really help food such as apricots and avocados ripen faster.
7. Add hooks to the inside of your kitchen cupboards
8. Add thin shelves to organise small tins and jars in your cupboards
Double up on the shelves by adding a second shelf!
9. Cabinet with integrated pull-out draws for pasta, grains and herbs
This is more for the adventurous DIY-er to practice woodworking skills!
10. Sliding baskets for laundry integrated into your kitchen cupboards
Don’t hang your dirty laundry in public, instead, hide it in your kitchen cupboard!
Ingenious right? You’re now equipped with some great save saving ideas for the kitchen… which one will you try first?
Check out our other hacks too: