It doesn’t matter how big our kitchen is, there is never enough space. So, to help you optimise your kitchen, we have complied a list of clever kitchen space savers.
If you’re someone who has everything piled up and tipping over, listen up! It’s time to make the most of every nook and cranny.
1. Store your appliances inside the kitchen cabinet on a pull-out shelf.
2. Hang up your pans on sliding hangers
3. Integrate your dish drying rack into the kitchen cabinet
4. Modify small drawers for storing utensils
5. Use office organisers to store your foil and cling film
6. Pull-out drawers for storing fruit and vegetables
7. Add hooks to the inside of your kitchen cupboards
8. Add thin shelves to organise small tins and jars in your cupboards
9. Cabinet with integrated pull-out draws for pasta, grains and herbs
10. Sliding baskets for laundry integrated into your kitchen cupboards
Ingenious right? You’re now equipped with some great save saving ideas for the kitchen… which one will you try first?